Little Fighter Alpha Ch.5 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.5

Awsome

You guys are the best! Once again you didn't disappoint. An excellent fight scene that keep my jaw dropped throughout the entire movie. All I have to say is... keep'em coming boys, keep'em coming...

MaxR responds:

Ahahaha, omg, its you who made teh LF2 trailer. Sry for the bad reviews my crew gave u, but you seriously need help on ur LF movies.

MR. Hand MR. Hand

WTF?!

Dude... wtf was that. I hope you didnt spent alot of time working on this, because what a waste of time. From the looks of it, you are really lonely. I could easily tell by a few things.

First off. You wasted your time making a movie out of your hands slapping eachother.

The only way you could diss your mom was to use your own voice to talk for her and made say stupid stuff.

The only things funning in that whole movie, was you falling on your @$$ after doing that sry excuse for a dance that looked more like someon having a seizure.

Also, you rated this movie "MATURE"? You got to be kidding me. Your idea of VIOLENCE are, once again TWO FREAKIN' BADLY DRAWN HANDS SLAPPING EACHOTHER!!!!!

by the way, that ending was worse the ending to the The Matrix Revolutions.

YOU QUEER!!!! STOP WATSING OUR FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!

r4godofsun responds:

Author's comments, read that and it was a joke ok every thing about that movie was a joke you don't get that cus your dumb

Smash Bros. Tournament Smash Bros. Tournament

ya...

I understood the storyline because I got a friend like that as well when me and my friends play that game. But the graphics for the Super Smash Bros. Melee game were lamest, poorly done, quick slop job I've ever seen. If you put more work into the whole movie, then it would have been worth a 7 overall

Oh ya, and the retarded "DANTESHELL" person, must not know anything about flash if he thought this movie was "1 OF THE BEST MOVIES I'VE EVER SEN HERE ON NEWGROUNDS!!!!" no offence. But that guy needs open his eyes.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

!!!BEST GAME FOR ALL PUNKERS!!!

If you are a true punk fan or even someone who like alittle bit of everything, then you'll loves this game!

Anyways this my song (please be gentle on ur comments :( )

Evil-Dog responds:

Apparently this music isn't true punk but hey who gives a damn ! we all love it. :) Thanks for passing by